Paint Testing Equipment
We are eminent manufacturer and exporters of Paints Testing Instruments.
The precision-engineered instruments offered by us are extensively used for Physical and Chemical Examination of Paints, Varnish, Lacquers and colors..
We provide Instruments for
- AnalyzingOptical Propertieslike Color & light, Gloss, Hiding Power, mass Color & Tinting Strength
- Analyzingvarious properties of Raw Materiallike oil, pigments, resins, Plasticizes & Solvents
- AnalyzingPhysical PropertiesLike Density, Specific Gravity, Bulk Density, Particle Size Measurement & Oil Absorption of Pigments.
-Preparation of Filmsfor Testing opacity, Gloss, Thickness, Hiding Power, Drying Time etc.
- AnalyzingMechanical Propertieslike Hardness, Abrasion, Adhesion, Flexibility, Tensile Strength and Elongation,
- AnalyzingChemical propertieslike resistance to water vapor and liquid, Chemical Resistance, Fire Retardant and heat Resistance
-Biological Deteriorationof Paint & Paint Films
-Weathering Testslike natural weathering, artificial weathering & Atmospheric pollutants (corrosion, humidity and temperature, Sunlight, UV, Etc)
we also Provide instruments for testing specific Products like Varnishes, Architectural Paint, cement Base paint, waxes and polishes, Putty, floor coating, bituminous coatings,traffic paints, marine Paint Electroplating paint, and printing Inks etc.
for more details please browse our category of paint and coating Quality test Equipment.
Automatic Pigment Muller
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Build Material||Refer Model Specification|
|Mechanism||Refer Model Specification|
|Glass Diameter||Refer Model Specification|
|Counter||Non-Contact Type Digital Counter|
|Electrical||0.5 hp Single Phase 220 Volts 50 Hz|
In this equipment, pigment wetted with linseed oil of proper viscosity is given measured grinding between two roughened glass plates.
Standard and sample ground in the same conditions are taken out and after taking draw down, results are compared.
It is also possible to determine complete dispensability curve of a single pigment.
We can also provide water cooling system if required.
|Specification||Model: MU-LEV||Mode: MU-SPG|
|Mechanism||Pressure by Leverage||Pressure by Spring Loaded Cartridge Measured Pressure can be Given|
|Body Type||Mild Steel body with all Stainless Steel Levers||Complete Enclosed Stainless Steel Body|
|Glass Diameter||250 mm||185 mm|
|Counter||Non-Contact Type Digital Counter||Non-Contact Type Digital Counter|
|Electrical||0.5 hp Single Phase 220 Volts 50 Hz||0.5 hp Single Phase 220 Volts 50 Hz|
|Drive Mechanism||Lubrication Free World Class Gearbox||Lubrication Free World Class Gearbox|
- Item Code: PigmentMuller
- Production Capacity: as per your requirement
- Delivery Time: within 3 to 6 weeks time
- Packaging Details: as per model refered
Quint Sonic 7 - Ultrasonic Coating Thickness Measurement
|Usage/Application||Poratble Or Handheld|
|Model Name/Number||QuintSonic 7|
|Dimension||153 mm x 89 mm x 32 mm (gauge) Dia 25 mm x 65 mm (sensor)|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Number of layers||Max. 5 layers in one measurement|
Application QuintSonic 7 is an ultrasonic thick- ness gauge for measuring paint, lac- quer and plastic layers applied on: Plastic Metal Wood Glass Ceramic Up to five layers can be measured non-destructively in one operation. Thanks to the innovation technology, Quint Sonic 7 is the first gauge of its kind to determine exactly the lay- er thickness of GRP and CRP components. Quint Sonic 7 offers a wide range of applications in the automotive industry, aircraft manufacturing or any other industrial branch where accuracy is of high importance.
For More Details Please refer Leaflet.
- Delivery Time: 4 to 6 weeks
Imported Automatic Film Applicator
|Production Capacity||As per your requirement|
|Power Consumption||370 W|
|Range||depends on applicator|
Automatic Film Applicator enables experimental chemists to conveniently draw down precise coating film on the different substrates so as to reduce and eliminate errors caused by manual factors. Factors affecting the draw down are the shear rate and downward force applied to the applicator tool. It greatly improves the reproducibility of paint film.
BGD 218 and BGD 219 are the newest automatic film applicators, comparing the traditionalproducts, they have:
??? Adjustable variable speed???2~100mm/s
??? High precision linear guide bar and direct current motor without carbon brush. Making the draw down speed more stable.
??? Reasonable design bracket, easily and simply operated, and can add any load to applicate on easily bent substrates.
??? Can set the starting point freely, is suitable for different size substrates
??? Four types application distance can be selected freely.
??? Applicable to all Biuged's different type and size applicators and wire bars
??? Better repeatability for applicating film???
For BGD 218???special precise machining vacuum suction-gas plate with high smooth precision???Whole plate ‘s flatness is less than 5 micron???and special hardening treatment???ensure all kinds of substrat could be adsorbed smoothly and tightly.
For BGD 219???Special precise machining glass plate with high smooth precision???Whole plate ‘s flatness is less than 20 micron???,easy to clean.
??? Optimal design for vacuum plate to ensure suction power is distributed uniformly???only BGD 218???.
??? External vacuum pump eliminate all shake coming from traditional structure???put pump into machine??????only BGD 218???.
- Item Code: BDGAPP
- Production Capacity: as per your requirement
- Delivery Time: within 4 to 6 weeks time
- Packaging Details: Refer Leaflet
Cross Cutting Rule - Multi Cross Cut
|Model Number||BGD 503|
|Cutting Distance||1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm|
|Cutting Length||35 mm|
|Single-blade Cutter||With V Shape Cutting Edge 30 Degree|
|Item Weight||100 gm|
|Number of Teeth||11 Teeth|
Cross Cutting Rule is used to test the adhesion of film with substrate.It Confirms to BS 3962-6.
Digital Pull Off Adhesion Tester
|Maximum Pull Force||80 MPA|
In order to perform satisfactorily, coatings must adhere to the substrates on which they are applied. There are three different adhesion test procedures to assess the resistance of paints to separate from the substrate. The cross cut test, also described as cross-hatch, uses a blade to cut through the coating to the substrate. At least two cuts are made that intersect at 90 degrees to get a right angle lattice pattern. The cross-cut area is observed for any adhesion failure. The second method to test the coating adhesion is using a stylus or loop that an increasing amount of weight is applied until the coating is removed from the substrate. The third method called pull-off adhesion, measures the amount of tensile stress to pull the coating off the substrate. A dolly is glued to the coating surface, after the glue is cured, a testing apparatus is attached to the loading fixture and aligned to apply tension perpendicular to the test surface. The force applied is gradually increased and monitored until either a plug of coating material is detached, or a specified value is reached.
BGD 500 Digital Pull-off Adhesion Tester is a portable, hand-operated instrument which is used to measure the force required to pull a specified test diameter of coating away from its substrate using hydraulic pressure. The pressure is displayed on a digital LCD and represents the coating’s strength of adhesion to the substrate.
It evaluates the adhesion (pull-off strength) of a coating by determining the greatest tensile pull-off force that it can bear before detaching. Breaking points, demonstrated by fractured surfaces, occur along the weakest plane within the system consisting of dolly, adhesive, coating layers and substrate.
- Portable design, can be used anywhere.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery, no need any external power source.
- Selectable directly four different sizes dolly for different resolution and testing range
- Get the testing results from LCD directly.
- Includes all tools needed for testing
- Each PsiaTester’s pressure system is calibrated to within 1% accuracy by NIST traceable load cells
- High-precise professional sensor ensures 0.01MPa resolution
- Self-aligning dollies ensure to get a reliable testing results for smooth or uneven surfaces.
- Come with calibration certificate
- Store all test results includes Max. pull-off power,pull-off rate, dolly size and time automatically
- Two units MPa and psi for selection and can be converted automatically.
- No need any software, PsiaTester is also a U disk, when connecting the computer, operator can read all data directly which is recorded during testing.
- Showing pull-off rate allows users monitor and adjust pull speed according to different test requirements.
- Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof design meets any harshest operating environment
- Strong plastic carrying case
- Two year warranty.
Fineness Of Grind Gauges - Hegman Gauge
Measuring Range: 0-50 um,0-100 um
Packaging Type: BoxMaterial
Corrosion Resistance Stainless Steel
Brand : HPFS Instruments
Cylindrical Mandrel Tester
|Model Number||BGD 564|
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
|Shaft Stick Diameter||2 mm|
|Thickness||Less Than 0.3mm|
Stainless Steel Madidrels With Different Diameter Sizes:
- Shaft stick diameter 2m, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
Aluminium Specific Gravity Cup
|Usage/Application||Measuring The Density Of Paint, Varnish|
|Temperature||23 Degree C|
|Model Number||BGD 296/3|
- SN 296/31407019
Also Available Sizes:
- Weight cleaned density cup empty and record weight.
- Temper density cup and test liquid 20 0.5 68 F 1.0 F.
- Fill density cup -Put cover on without tilting -Avoid air bubbles -Remove overflowing liquid carefully with absorbent cloth.
- Weight filled density cup -calculate density.
Automatic Film Applicator
|Model Number||BGD 218|
|Draw Down Speed||2 To 100m/s|
|Carriage Holder Weight||1.0 Kg|
|Total Weight||25 Kg|
|Draw Down Base||400x220 mm|
|Draw Down Length||280 mm|
|Overall Dimensions||550x320x340 mm (LxWxH)|
- Special precise machining glass plate with high smooth precision Whole plate 's flatness is less than 20 micron ,easy to clean.
- High precision linear guide bar and direct current motor without carbon brush. Making the draw down speed more stable.
- Reasonable design bracket, easily and simply operated, and can add any load to applicate on easily bent substrates.
- High smooth precision glass drawdown bed for easier cleaning
- Can set the starting point freely, is suitable for different size substrates
- Four types application distance can be selected freely
- Applicable to all Biuged's different type and size applicators and wire bars
Conical Mandrel Tester
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
|Length||200 mm (Panel)|
|Model Number||BGD 566|
|Dimension of Conical Mandrel||38 +/- 0.1mm|
|Overall Dimensions||300x120x83 mm|
Pressure Density Cup
|Usage/Application||Liquid Sample Density|
|Capacity||100 ml (Volume)|
|Model Name/Number||BGD 297|
|Accuracy||Valve +/-1 Bar, Volume +/-1 ml|
Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge
|Battery Life||24 Hours Of Continuous Use At 1 Reading Per Second|
|Battery Type||2 X AA Dry Cell Batteries, Rechargeable Batteries Can Also Be Used|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50 DegreeC|
|Display Information||2.4" (6cm) QVGA Colour TFT Display, 320 x 240 Pixels|
|Gauge Dimensions||141 x 73 x 37mm|
|Gauge Weight||161 Gm|
Key features of the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge include:
- Large buttons ideal for gloved hands
- Easy to use menus in multiple languages
- High contrast colour LCD with auto rotate
- High and low reading limit indicators
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Thickness measurement capability to ±1%
- Can be used in accordance with National & International Standards
- Temperature stable measurements
- Increased reading resolution for thin coatings
- Measures accurately on smooth, rough, thin and curved surfaces
- Repeatable and reproducible
- 2 year gauge warranty
- Supplied with fully traceable test certificates
- Batch date and time stamp facility
- Sealed, heavy duty and impact resistant
- Dust and waterproof equivalent to IP64
- Scratch and solvent resistant display
- Durable gauge and probe construction
- Suitable for use in harsh environments
- Fast reading rate of 70+ per minute, 140+ per minute with Scan Probe
- Multiple calibration memories
- Alpha numeric batch identification
- User selectable calibration methods
- Compatible with ElcoMaster® and ElcoMaster® Mobile App
- Wide range of interchangeable probes
- USB and Bluetooth® data output to iPhone* or Android™ devices
- Stores up to 150,000 readings in 2,500 batches
- Measures up to 31mm (1220mils) of coating on metal substrates
The importance of Coating Thickness Gauge Calibration:
Formal quality systems, such as those described in ISO 9001, require coating thickness gauges to be properly controlled, logged and calibrated. Increasingly, users are specifying that the readings taken by thickness gauges are traceable to National Standards.
In order to test the accuracy of a particular gauge it is important to have traceable coating thickness standards. Elcometer offer a comprehensive range of certified foils together with zero test plates to ensure the accuracy of the coating thickness gauge.Get the best performance from the Elcometer 456 Coating Thickness Gauge and make the best use of the gauge’s ±1% accuracy by calibrating the coating thickness instrument to suit the application. This video will guide you through a range of calibration options for both the integral and the separate models.
Automatic Digital Pull Off Adhesion Tester
Lab Conductivity Meter
|Display Type||Backlite LCD|
|Temperature||-10.0 - 110.0 Degree C|
|ATC||50 Degree C (Maximum)|
|Meter Dimensions (MM)||165 (L) x 190 (D) x 60 (H)|
|Meter Weight||700 Gm|
Digital Cupping Tester
|Model Name/Number||BGD 309|
|Dimension||230x300x280 mm (Overall)|
|Maximum Depress Power||2500 N|
|Diameter Of Punch||20 mm|
|Maximum Dent Thickness||12 mm|
|Precision Of Dent||0.01 mm|
|Counter||Digital Display, 0.01 mm Increments|
|Dimension of Test Panel||150x70x0.03-1.25 mm|
Automatic Cupping Tester
|Maximum Depress Power||25000 N|
|Diameter Of Punch||0.8 Inch|
|Maximum Dent Depth||18 mm|
|Precision Of Dent||0.01mm|
|Suitable Thickness Of Test Pane||0.03mm-1.25mm|
BGD 310 is a Automatic Cupping Tester. On the base of BGD 309, this machine’s punch can rise automatically at the speed of 0.2mm/s which is required by standard. Eliminate the error coming from hand lifting.
Moreover, BGD 310 automatic cupping tester is equipped with a high definition screen , operator can observe clearly the damages cracking from tested specimen, thus judge test result easily and more precise.It conforms ISO 1520,BS 3900 Part 4,DIN 53166,DIN 53233 etc
- Punch is lifted automatically Constant speed 0.2mm/s get more reliable and more comparable test results.
- Automatic coordinate positioning system: machine can memorize the home position after being zeroed, and locate the punch position automatically.
- High-power magnifier and high definition showing screen, judging test results is easier and more directly.And no need to focus during the whole test.
- The lifting distance of punch can be set freely from 0-18mm
- High precision raster displacement sensor, locate accurately and precision can reach ±0.01mm
- The max. width of test panel can be 90mm
Adjustable Pencil Hardness Tester
|Model Name/Number||BGD 505|
|Surface Finish||Paint Coated|
Main Technical Parameters:
- Three points are touched on the tested surface (roller, pencil core)
- The angle between pencil and the tested surface is 45°
- Build-in spirit bubble, convenient to check level when tester is working
- Pressure of pencil lead is 500g, 765g, 1000g
Testo 410-1 - Pocket Sized Vane Anemometer
|Model Name/Number||Testo 410-1|
|Accuracy||+-(0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50 DegreeC|
|Air Velocity Range||0.4 to 20 m/s|
- Flow velocity measuring instrument with temperature measurement
- Integrated measurement with 40 mm vane
- Time mean value calculation
- Hold function and max./Min. Values
- Windchill calculation for outdoor areas, package contents: Vane anemometer
|Temperature - NTC|
-10 to +50 °C
|Velocity - Vane|
0.4 to 20 m/s
±(0.2 m/s + 2 % of mv)
|General technical data|
133 x 46 x 25 mm (incl. protective cap)
-10 to +50 °C
2 AAA micro batteries
100 h (average, without display illumination)
-20 to +70 °C
110 g (with protective cap and batteries)
Dupont Impact Tester
|Model Name/Number||BGD 301|
|Weight||1000 g (Hammer)|
|Impact Velocity||0.5 (m/s)|
|Instruments Scale Length||50-500 mm (Grade 0 mm)|
|Piercer Specification||3/16 Pin|
Mass Of Hammer: 300g, 500g, 1000g
Piercer Specification: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 3/16 Inch
Wet Film Comb Thickness Gauges
|Model Name/Number||BGD 531/7|
|Measuring Range||25 To 3000 um|
|Material Grade||SS 304|
Paint Inspection Gauge
|Measuring Range||2-2,800 Micrometre|
|Application||Thickness Measuring; Adhesion Test; Indentation Test|
|Power Supply||1 Pc 1.5 V Battery|
|Model Number||BGD 548|
|Overall Dimension||110x85x25 mm|
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Model Name/Number||Sieve Shaker|
|Time Setting Range||Timer|
|Sieves||up to 8 sieves|
|Application||Pharma and others|
|Prompt Motor HP||1-20 HP|
|Prompt Motor RMP||4000 RMP|
|Prompt Motor Volts||230 V|
|Prompt Motor AMPS||0.50 AMPS|
|Rating Speed||85 to 100 watts|
|Outer Size||20" x 11" x 10"|
|Set Contain||Sieves with LID and Reciever|
We have carved a niche amongst the most trusted names in this business, engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Pilot Sieves Shaker.
- Production Capacity: as per your requirement
|Size||299x381 mm (LxW)|
|Model Number||BGD 2608|
|Drawdown Surface||6.4mm Thickness|
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Holds charts securely for drawdowns
- Helps to achieve uniform results
|Model Number||BGD 203|
Cube Applicators are ideal for applying paint on test panels used on for instance a drying time recorder.
Every Cube Applicator is made out of ASAB Stavax ESR medical grade stainless tool steel, which is sub zero vacuum hardened (+1756°C to -70°C), through hardened, hardness HRC 55.
Through hardening versus Case-hardening or surface hardening.Through-hardening means the metal uniformly is hardened throughout the piece. Case- or surface (face / frame) hardening only hardens the top layer of the metal. Once the top layer is degraded excessive wear and tear will occur on the product limiting its life time and affecting accuracy.
- 38 um, 76 um, 75 um, 150 um