YH1100 Haze Meter
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
|Power||AC 24V, 3A Power adapter power supply|
|Display||7-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen|
|Data Port||USB & Print serial port|
|Observer Angle||2 Degree|
YH1100 haze meter can easily achieve ASTM D1003 non-compensation method, full light transmittance,haze test.Open sample bin can be vertically and horizontally tested to accommodate more samples to be tested.The YH1100 haze meter uses a PDF array detector to meet the CIE V(λ)2 degree visual response. The compensation method can be used to measure the light transmittance and haze with high precision and repeatability.
Double standard ISO & ASTM:
- Able to meet the test standard requirements of different users, in accordance with ASTM D1003/1044,ISO 13468???ISO 14782???GB/T 2410,JJF 1303-2011???CIE 15.2???JIS K7105???JIS K7361???JIS K 7136
Easy to operate, faster and more accurate measurement:
- The YH1100 haze meter is equipped with a large-size touch screen for easy operation.With a PD array detector, CIE V(λ)2 degree visual response enables high precision and repeatable transmittance and fog measurements.USB data output device for docking with laboratory system.
- Independent light source detector and temperature sensor, constantly monitor light source and environmental change, ensure the reliability of test data.
Easy to measure and widely applicable to samples:
- Open measuring area, vertical and horizontal testing, suitable for more samples to be tested.
Quality control software:
- It provides powerful software for measuring and analyzing fog and light transmittance, which is suitable for quality monitoring and tabulated management of fog and light transmittance data in various industries.The management of users will be digitized at the PC end, the difference of fog and light transmittance will be compared, and the test report form will be generated to facilitate customer customization and management.
- YH1100 haze meter is widely used in glass processing, plastic processing, film processing, screen processing, packaging industry, liquid pharmaceutical analysis and other aspects.
- Production Capacity: as per your requirement
- Delivery Time: within 3 to 6 weeks Time
- Packaging Details: Power Adapter, User Guide, Quality Management Software (download from the official website),USB cable,0% calibration box, Aperture.
Gloss Meter Elcometer 480 Model B 60 Deg
|Measuring Geometry||60 Degree|
|Display information||2.4'' (6cm) QVGA colour TFT display, 320 x 240 pixels|
|Power||USB (via PC) or 2 x AA batteries (~50,000 readings)|
|Measurement Dimensions||20°: 10 x 10mm; 60°: 8 x 16mm; 85°: 4 x 55mm|
|Measurement Range||20°: 0 - 2,000GU; 60°: 0 - 1,000GU; 85°:0 - 160GU|
|Repeatability||± 0.1GU (0 - 10GU); ±0.2GU (10 - 100GU); ±0.2%: 100 - 2000GU|
|Reproducibility||± 0.2GU (0 - 10GU); ±0.5GU (10 - 100GU); ±0.5% 100 - 2000GU|
Gloss: 0.1 GU (0 - 100GU); 1 GU (>100GU)
% Reflectance: 0.01% (0 - 10%); 0.1% (10 - 100%)
Haze: 0.1 HU (0 - 100HU); 1 HU (>100HU)
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 50°C (14 to 122°F); Relative Humidity: 0 - 85%RH|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||68 x 155 x 50mm (2.68 x 6.10 x 1.97??)|
|Weight||534g (1lb 3oz) [including batteries]|
Elcometer 480 Glossmeter, integrated calibration tile, calibration certificates for gauge & calibration tile, 2 x AA batteries, wrist strap,
operating instructions, plastic carry case, ElcoMaster® software (Model T) and USB cable (Model T)