Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD2301
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Model Name/Number||NOVOTEST UD2301|
|Weight||250 g (without batteries)|
|Frequency||from 1 to 10,0 MHz|
|Display Type||Superbright display|
|Velocity||1000 - 9999 m / s|
An ultrasonic flaw detector is designed to search for voids and inhomogeneities inside the materials under testing with ultrasound. It is the most common device in the world for non-destructive testing of metal (and other materials with low attenuation of ultrasonic waves) products in production, as well as objects in operation.
Ultrasonic Flaw Detector NOVOTEST UD2301 is a powerful, ergonomic, portable device that has all the functions of a general industrial ultrasonic flaw detectors and can be used in laboratories and workshops, and is perfect for field use.
- Superbright display with which it is comfortable to work outdoors on a sunny day;
- Frequency range from 0 to 10 MHz, with smooth adjustment;
- Display of a scale of scanning in microseconds and millimeters;
- Construction and processing A-scan and B-scan;
- The presence in the device of the operating mode of the DAC curves (construction of 16 points);
- Existence in the device of TVG mode (construction of 16 points);
- DGS function, with automatic calculation of the equivalent reflector size;
- Archive of measurements, settings, transducers with the ability to transfer data to a PC;
- Any side display orientation options that allow user to work in any position of the device;
- The device operates on standard AA batteries, as well as on conventional batteries, which makes them easy to replace;
- The NOVOTEST UD2301 flaw detector can be powered by a universal mobile battery (power bank) via a mini USB connector;
- Ergonomic shockproof case with protective rubber protectors;
- Light weight and compact size.
|Operating frequency range||from 1 to 10,0 MHz|
|Range of measured time intervals (duration of scanning)||from 6 to 1000 µs|
|Velocity range||1000 – 9999 m / s|
|Error of measurement of time intervals||not exceed ± 0,025 µs|
|Maximum permissible error of measurement of the amplitudes of the signals at the receiver input in the range from 0 to 110 dB||not exceed ± 0,5 dB|
|Testing gain range||125 dB|
|Averaging over the quantity of starts||from 1 to 16|
|Range of variation of temporal sensitivity adjustment (TVG)||40 dB|
|Number of control points TVG||16|
|Duration of the excitation pulse to the load||from 0,0 to 0,5 µs|
|Deviation of the amplitudes of input signals in the range from 10 to 100% of the screen height not more than||1 dB|
|Setting a delay in the prism of the probe||from 0 to 15 µs|
|Detection of signals||positive half-wave, radio mode|
|Dimensions (W*H*L)||80*162*38 mm|
|Weight, not more||250 g (without batteries)|
|Brand||Made in India|
|Model Name/Number||Spark LIning Tester|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are engaged in offering spark testers that are used for detecting porosity in anti-corrosive coating on metallic surfaces. These instruments are known for optimum quality and accurate results.
Some of the features of these instruments are mentioned below:
- Input voltage: 230 V. A.C. 50 hz.
- Output voltage: pulsed output variable from 3 kv to 40 kv.
- Size: 325 mm x 240 mm x 130 mm ( 13” x 9.5”x 5”); wooden case.
- Weight: 2 Kg. approx.
- Accessories: brass mesh brush 6” , 12” and earthing wire with clip
- Item Code: Sprk 40kv
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)