Abrasion Testing Machine
RCA Abrasion Wear Tester
|Usage/Application||RCA Abrasion Wear Tester|
|Power||50 / 60Hz, 1A|
|Display Type||LCD display, 0-999|
Description of Production
The RCA Abrasion Wear Tester is used to test surfaces for resistance to abrasion and wear. Typically used on painted or plated organic finishes, foil, and inked key pad lettering. This tester is widely used as a standard for many silicone key pad and membrane switch manufacturers. This abrader is used as a standard to the auto, appliance, cell phone, plastics, and coating industries. It uses an inexpensive roll of throw away abrasion paper. All build-up error is eliminated and consistent readings are easily obtained.
The RCA Abrasion Wear Tester is also referred to as an Abrasive Wear Tester, an Abrader, a Paper Wear Tester, etc. The Norman Tool official model identifier for this machine is the 7-IBB-CC RCA Wear Tester.
This test machine uses a special paper tape as the friction medium, and applies a fixed load to the friction head. The friction head continuously applies force on the surface of the sample through a fixed-diameter roller and a fixed-speed motor-driven paper tape until it sees The surface substrate may reach a specific degree of wear, and the abrasion resistance of the sample is evaluated by the number of motor rotations displayed by the counter.
1. There are three options of load: 55g, 175g, 275g, which are suitable for different softness materials and different test conditions. (Note: The standard test load is 275g (no weight reduction is added to the lever), two weight reduction weights are attached, and the test load can be reduced to 55g and 175g)
2. There are two fixing methods to choose from, suitable for flat or 3D samples.
3. A lamp-type magnifier is attached to view the results of abrasion.
4. Counting method: 7-IBB: Rotary mechanical counter 7-IBB-CC: Digital counter (Lcd display, 0-999,999 can set the number of revolutions)
Weight: Host 20KG
Power: 50 / 60Hz, 1A, 220V
Size: 890 (L) X 485 (W) X 410 (H) mm
1. The surface is flat (including the magnetic base)
2.A set of tools
3.A lamp-type magnifying glass
4, test load reduced to 55g, 175g each
5, a dust cover
6, a 3D sample holder
7, three O-rings
8.A set of hexagonal wrenches
9, a roll of tape
10.1 paper roll storage bucket (contains 10 rolls of test paper)
When the same sample is tested under different friction media, the number of revolutions obtained will be very different. The use of a dedicated paper tape is the key to ensure the reliability of the test data. After unpacking, take measures to prevent moisture to ensure the good condition of the test tape.